January 2014 –present
Catalogic Software Inc. Amstelveen, The Netherlands
Senior Software Analyst/Professional Services Engineer
• Involved in the process of designing, scoping, sizing and implementing data protection, data management and disaster recovery solutions involving enterprise level HW and SW, cloud integration, virtualization, high availability and business continuation.
• Took part in large deployment projects at critical customer sites.
• Identifying, isolating and resolving complex software and environment related issues in both virtual and physical, large enterprises in the post deployment phase.
• Jointly responsible for re-designing and maintaining internal virtual (VMWare vSphere) demo systems as well as its underlying (Netapp / HP ) storage and virtual infrastructure.
• Writing technical documentation on the completed projects as well as contributing to internal and customer facing KB system which helped resolving problems faster and more efficient.
February 2009 – January 2014
Syncsort Inc. Dutch Branch Amstelveen, The Netherlands
Software analyst/Professional Services Engineer
• Troubleshooting and resolving 2nd and 3rd level problems related to the product or customers’ environments (software, hardware and network related).
• Working on daily basis with wide range of platforms across physical and virtual environments.
• Actively taking part in planning and implementation of in-house virtual test and demo lab.
• Planning, coordinating and executing PS assignments at customers’ sites involving high level solution design, large scale implementations, deployment and troubleshooting in complex production environments.
• Constantly staying in touch with team members, partners and customers to insure ever improving customer experience with the services we provide.
February 2007 – February 2009
Syncsort Inc. Woodcliff Lake, NJ, USA
• Identifying, isolating and resolving various data protection software and customer environment related issues
• Troubleshooting and fixing problems in extensive variety of platforms, virtual VMWare, HyperV and physical across wide range of OS including Windows Server 2K through 2K12 as well as various flavors of Linux (SUSE, Red Hat, Debian, Ubuntu), Unix and Netware.
• Troubleshooting variety of SCSI and FC attached storage systems such as Tape libraries, Tape drives, Disk based storage solutions, Virtual tape libraries
• Extensive knowledge and problem solving skills in SAN environments, NAS devices, filers, etc.
• Proficiency with large number of application interfaces such as SQL, Exchange, Oracle, SAP, SharePoint and Groupwise among others.
• Working with customers to ensure not only technical resolution of the issues at hand but overall customer satisfaction as well
• Working closely with the rest of the team to meet tight deadlines on customers’ critical issues and managing accounts in jeopardy
July 2005- January 2007
The Great Atlantic and Pacific Tea Company, Montvale, NJ, USA
Technical Support Analyst
• Diagnostics, troubleshooting and resolving various software and hardware related issues
• Monitoring and maintenance of Solaris, Linux and Windows based systems
• Troubleshooting IBM and Cisco manufactured hardware
• Working with store and corporate users to resolve the issues at hand and making sure to provide high level of customer satisfaction at the same time