Thermo Fisher Scientific (formely: LC Packings - a Dionex)
Warehouse manager and logistics specialist
- Management of the ERP migration process, including the transition from Oracle system to Navision, while seeing it through to the successful completion.
- Import/Export – responsible for all aspects, including communication with and response to authorities and agents.
- Overall management of the day-to-day warehouse operation, including inventory control, orders, assembly and production of goods, shipping and purchase accounts and invoice management.
- Handling international and domestic shipping
- Quality control of goods and documentation
- Monitoring data management for maintaining accurate product, contract, pricing and invoicing information
- Working closely with suppliers and customers to improve operations and reduce cost.
- Communicating needs & objectives to managers & key personnel in procurement, logistics & distribution and preparation of reports in respect thereof.
- Providing accurate information to ensure that shipping and delivery times and locations are coordinated.