Learning Director – Pentacle The Virtual Business School (11/2009 – 2012)
Business Activity: Providing executive & management applied learning programs to the world's most innovative organizations by applying unique “Learning-To-Transform“ & “New World Thinking” principals, “Engage – Diagnose – Design – Implement – Embed”. (Located in the UK).
1. Expand & develop Pentacle learning practices into Turkey & Holland.
2. Participate in development & delivery of international learning programs.
3. Participate in virtual “Inspirational Monthly” events to embed the full “learning cycle”.
4. Organize national wide conferences to engage with “New World Thinkers” focused on Change leadership, Projects & People, Innovation and Customer Experience.
Some Learning events:
o Borusan Holding – Strong Resistance-2-Change due to large CRM implementation.
o Avea – Customer Experience & Communication, courses for 120 branch managers.
o Flokser – Creating Learning Organization, New World Leadership skills for executives.
o Mercedes Benz – Leadership & Project Management, courses for 20 sales managers.
o TTnet – Train the Trainers (30), Leadership, Project Management, Customer Centricity.
o CocaCola – CRM & Predictive Analytics, courses for 20 program managers.
o Telefonica / O2 – New World Project Management, courses for 100 project managers.
o Sodexo – Improving Sales Performance, courses for 30 managers, ExSellence Project.
Chief Customer Officer – SCIFORT B.V (04/2007 – 12/2012)
Business Activity: Providing state-of-the-art predictive analytics tools, methods and technological solutions in the domain of Business intelligence, Customer intelligence, CRM, Marketing, Social Network Analysis (Located in the Netherlands/Belgium).
1. Business development “Competing on Analytics workshops”, Sales operations and Project management practices from hunting opportunities till harvesting predictive model results.
2. Active participation in the definition and implementation of predictive analytics models based on data, text & web intelligence, from initial conceptualization till full realization of all benefits. (Predictions, Retention, Acquisition, Renewal, Segmentations, Technological needs, Data quality & integration, Marketing optimization and Social network analysis).
3. Stakeholder management, Leading & managing people, Teaching and facilitating.
Vice President Sales Europe – Nebus Loyalty, A Karstdat Quelle Company (06/2006 - 04/2007)
Business Activity: Delivering full service tailored made Loyalty Programs (Located in the Netherlands).
1. Overall responsibilities for the management & growth of the European sales operations.
2. Expansion into the emerging markets (Eastern Europe, Turkey & Russia).
3. Managing & leading 10 professional European teams (10 direct reporters). The main sectors were retails, oil & gas, financial services & telecom. (Coop Swiss, Shell, Unilever, Tesco, Philips, Fortis bank, Crédit Swiss, T-Mobile, Total, Texaco, Carrefour, BP …)
4. Provided coaching and hands-on expertise to implement integrated B2E, B2B & B2C customer centricity culture internally / externally tailored for every loyalty solution.
5. Transforming company’s thinking & doing processes from initiation to full implementation.
6. Qualifying strategic M&S and ICT alliances and international partnerships.
7. Overall revenue and P&L accountability (€65 Million end 2006).
Director Information Management Europe – Nebus Loyalty (06/2004 –04/2007)
1. Overall ICT responsibilities (4 direct reporters) to deliver competitive advantages to increase client’s revenue & profitability. For that, I renovated and integrated the internal technological, processes & related human factors in the domain of logistics & distribution, customer service, e-commerce, ICT, mobile & direct marketing.
2. Directly involved in the conceptual design of major Client Specific Loyalty Solutions.
3. Hands-on lead for the selection of new technological products and services, productizing the existing platforms and solutions as well as development of SLA’s.
4. Creation brand new IT identity, focus on business strategy implementation, out of box thinking, articulated values, applicable vision and consistent team-work relationships with internal & external business units, clients & business partners.
5. Project director for the implementation of a new ERP & CRM package (Oracle) integrated with existing e-loyalty & e-business platforms. Modules: All financials, fixed assets, cost accounting, WMS, planning & forecasting, procurement & purchasing, sales order management, sales force automation, customer contact center, distributions & logistics.
Managing Director – MetaFocus Consulting (3 clients from 07/2000 till 06/2004)
Business activity: Management Consultancy Services (Located in the Netherlands).
o Providing ICT project & program management.
o Stakeholder management & organizational change management solutions.
o Define, design and implement information technology & information systems applications.
o Manage ERP, CRM and BI implementation as well as related process improvements.
I - Business Consultant / Change Manager – Argo Wiggins (06/2002 – 06/2004)
Client’s activity: World leader paper manufacturer in the field of communication paper, art paper, security paper, coated material, decorative and automotive paper (Located in the UK & France).
1. Overall responsibility to manage and implement the change strategy in the context of a European ERP implementation (SAP to Oracle) and the integrated supply chain systems.
2. Harmonization & simplification of business language across operations and sites, cost reduction by creating shared service centers, improvement of operational efficiency and standard procedures, as well as development of internet solutions to offer platform transparency and knowledge management solutions.
3. Manage critical human factors to improve multi-cultural/multi-lingual performance, communication needs and integration between project teams.
4. Stakeholder management.
II - Principal Consultant – PriceWaterhouseCoopers Consulting (06/2001 - 06/2002)
Client’s activity: Providing management consultancy services in the area of information management, supply chain & manufacturing, process improvement, organizational & change strategy solutions, consumer & industrial products, retail & distribution and pharmaceuticals (Located in the Netherlands).
1. As a senior director I was responsible to deliver business expertise through the entire project lifecycle including initial determination of client's needs, program management, and process & performance improvements.
2. I was part of the European ERP implementation team, managing client’s change requirements, organizational needs and hurdles due to resistance to change.
3. I was the facilitator between PWC project team and client’s project team to streamline client’s business strategy with processes & people through the proper use of technology.
4. I participated in the implementation of proper tools & technologies in order to improve efficiency, productivity, performance & quality (e-learning, KPIs, etc.)
III - Business Consultant – Doval-MaxiMicro (07/2000 - 05/2001)
Client’s activity: Retail Personal Computer shop & Publishing services (Located in France).
1. Providing hands-on strategic & operational consultancy services: website design, sales operations, after sales services, repair & returns, shop presentation & marketing services.
2. Responsible for initial introduction, investigation, negotiation and positioning of business deals with major clients, suppliers and partners.
3. Responsible for strategy, leadership & direction of technical, functional & HR operations.
4. A “Green Filed Project”, which resulted to 47% sales market growth within a year.
5. Developing new business opportunities through partner contacts, universities, schools and competitors.
Manager - Information Systems – Amgen Europe (02 / 1996 - 04 / 2000)
Business activity: Bio-pharmaceutical - Human therapeutics based on cellular and molecular biology (Located in the Netherlands).
1. As part of a large IS/IT team, I accomplished successfully the “Go live” operations of a pan-European start-up project for the implementation of an Oracle ERP solution, to be rolled-out for fifteen European countries.
2. I was the IS responsible for the analysis, definition, design, implementation, validation and ongoing support of the pan-European applications (Financials, Logistics & Distribution, Customer Services, Inventory & Warehouse Management, Quality Assurance and Electronic Commerce), across all European business units.
3. In a very short and limited period of time we launched the new European operations for logistics & distribution, customer services, sales, warehouse management & manufacturing & production in parallel with the construction and validation of the new ELC infrastructure.
4. I participated actively in the validation, quality compliance and approval of all standard operational procedures in compliance with GMP, GDP, EMEA and FDA directives.
5. I was responsible to implement and train local offices for all standard operating procedures related to customer services, sales order processing, local stock warehouse & distribution.
6. My last assignment was to participate in the launch of a new European product line called “ARANESP” including related clinical trial activities.
Senior Project Manager – DHL Aviation - Brussels main HUB (01/1992 - 02/1996)
Business activity: Worldwide express courier services - European head office (Located in Belgium).
1. Implementation of the Oracle ERP financial package for fifteen European countries.
2. I developed & integrated the European ticketing & billing processes into the ERP financial package for the “Travel House” business unit.
3. Implementation of the Oracle ERP purchasing & procurement package integrated to the existing warehouse & inventory applications for the “Air Cargo (EAT)” business unit.
4. I was the “acting” system engineer to guaranty the “24*7 High-Availability” of hardware & network operations, disaster & recovery plans as well as systems security compliances.
Systems Analyst – Soft Link, IBM Agency (11/1990 - 12/1991)
Business activity: Software House, IBM business partner (Located in Belgium).
1. Responsible for the design, implementation and ongoing support of a financial and inventory control package, designed for Kenwood & JVC.
2. Installation and upgrade of the hardware systems (IBM: AS/400, S38, S36) and education of the new clients to use the hardware platform in combination with the software package.