Foodcase ~ across 3+ years at this company
Entrepreneurial involved, first entrant to startup
• Closely involved in strategy design
• Cross company contribution, from product development, sales to marketing
• Successfully apply to funding programs
Foodcase 04.2013 – 03.2015
Business development manager
Identify, analyze and realize new market opportunities
• Internally build proposition, budget, project plan and manage implementation.
• External acquisition, build relationship, customer co-development. B2B.
• International customer activation NL, DU, NO, USA.
• Brand management Foodcase products.
• Setup technology development program, incorporating multilevel stakeholders.
Foodcase 11.2011 – 04. 2013
Marketing & sales manager Hot Booster
Responsible for sales distribution & marketing
• Product activation in the Netherlands. B2C.
• Brand and trade marketing.
• Expansion to 7 EU countries with partners. B2B.
Brasjasjes & Vestjes 2007 – 2012
Selling blazers and waistcoats to student clubs
Servex (NS Stations) 11.2010 – 05.2011
Marketing research graduate
Research the feasibility of new retail store introduction on railway stations.
TomTom 04.2010 – 09.2010
Trade marketeer, internship
Creation of POS material for new product introductions in EMEA area.
StudEvent 04.2010 – 09.2011
Event agency i.e. symposium, conference, party
Student Entrepreneur Centre 01.2008 – 12.2008
Facilitate and stimulate student start ups with micro credit, network and training.