2012-05 until 28 th November 2014
Customer Service Executive at Booking.com ,Amsterdam
Providing the best customer service for the customers and partners
- Handling of reservation requests and complaints
- Answer e-mails and phone calls of customers and hotels
- Take care of websites and amendment of availability and rates
- Take care of internal and external contacts
- Finding the best solution in any unexpected situation
2012-2007 Representative of Avestra Chemical BV/ Avestra Group,
from home/office. Amstelveen , the Netherlands
- Administration work, telephone contacts, translation.
- Taking care of incoming and out coming documents such as requests, invoices, shipping documents, juridical documents, answering and placing phone calls
- searching for new customers, new chances for business development inside petrochemicals and chemicals, marketing through my network for main chemical products company supply.
- Advertising, promoting, connecting
1997-2006 Since I moved to the Netherlands with my family I was fulltime mother
1995-1997 Office manager “Pribory Oy/Wallac OY” Finland, Moscow office.
- Making commercial offers, invoices, shipping documents. Being in charge for all activities inside office. Responsible for effective work between staff and management, customers, suppliers, service engineers. Organizing the trips of key customers from Russia to Finland.
1992-1995 Commercial Representative at “Pribory Oy/Wallac OY” Finland, Moscow office
- Inside my company I was responsible for promoting, marketing, sales of medical ,
diagnostic equipment and reagents on the field of Health Care inside CIS countries
1989-1992 Secretary – interpreter, “Pribori OY/Wallac OY”, Finland at Moscow office
- Administrative work, daily telephone contacts with the customers, carriers, customer services in Finland, order processing, meeting customers at the office, translating ,arranging business trips and planning the meetings for the management and staff
1986-1989 V/O “Mashinoimport” , the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Russia , Moscow
Inspector of Protocol Department.
- Responsible for administrative work, visa support for the foreign partners of our company. Translating during negotiations. Preparing the protocols of the negotiations.